Saturday, November 17, 2007

How I Stopped My Leg Cramps At Night

Believe it or not, the cure for my leg cramps at night can be found in your bathroom right now! You won't have to look in your medicine cabinet, and you wont have to rub any foul smelling ointment onto your legs to sleep through the night without pain.

Just about every house has a bar of soap in their bathroom (at least I hope so), and that was my secret to getting rid of those cramps! While searching through the Internet for a home remedy for my night leg cramps, I read about putting a bar of soap under my sheets while I sleep!

Normally, I would laugh at such a weird sounding remedy, but I was becoming desperate! I decided to give it a try! I opened up a fresh bar of soap, slid it under my bed sheets, and went to sleep, hoping for the best.

The next morning, I woke up in amazement. I did not have any cramps throughout the night, but soon that amazement turned into doubt. I figured that it was just a coincidence, and thought that I should try it out for a few more nights before I got too excited.

I learned about this back in September. It's now close to the end of November (happy early Thanksgiving!), and I have yet to wake up in the night with cramps since I have used the bar of soap! If you are at all skeptical, at least give this home remedy a try! You wont have anything to lose, except what you really want to get rid of!

No comments: